Friday 1 February 2013

Nail colours I'm loving

I love painting my nails! I have my little routine once a week when I sit down and give my hands a tlc treatment but filing my nails and tidying my cuticles. As a makeup artist I always believe appearance matters when working, this applies to hands too.
Recently I have become quite experimental with colours and styles. Last season I only wore the usual berry shades and darker autumnal colours but this year I'm trying all sorts.

I love nudes as they are classics that suit any occasion. My fave nudes are Nails inc and Sally Hanson. My favourite darker shade is by Seche and is the colour I received in my glossybox a couple months back. Right now I'm wearing my tangerine colour by Rommel which I love...feels like a little bit of summer on my hands in this gloomy weather.










No comments:

Post a Comment