Wednesday 27 March 2013

Vitality show - Earls Court 2013...plus haul




Last week I was at The Vitality Show in Earls Court representing The London Hair Academy. For those who follow my social media, may know I am now part of the Marketing and Events with the Academy and am organising all external activities. So last week I was given 7days to organise a team of hairdressers to represent the school in the shows' official salon. The team I got were absolutely fabulous and worked amazingly. The show was a great success and we cut an styled over 150 people in 4 days!

So in my breaks I couldn't help but shop. There were so many great little exhibitors. I went to 'The Bomb' which is like lush and stocked up in some goodies.
I got 2 scented candles, 2 gift boxes full if bath bombs and body scrub plus body butter. They all smell divine!

I also had my teeth whitened with 'Megawhite'. They use a blue light and guarantee your teeth to get 2-6 shades lighter. They usually charge £250 but at the show it was £79.99....but as I was working at the show I paid just £50! The results weren't that great to be honest but I did go about 2 shades whiter if even that. There's no pain just a little uncomfortable with the mouth guard.

I also bought a furry Russian style hat. Again I got a discount and I love them. They are so snuggly and glad I got them cos the next morning it was snowing here in London....gotta love English spring :(

I also got a few other beauty bits including makeup brushes from 'the vintage cosmetic company' which are a cute 40's style makeup line.
Finally got lots if samples of beauty, health and food goodies!

Keep posted for my next blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment