Im finally taking my annual holiday. Being a bridal makeup artist is tricky because I need to work my schedule around my bookings. I'm usually booked all over the year especially summer so taking a summer holiday is virtually impossible.
I'm making the most of the week i do have off and am jetting away to sun, sand and spas :)
My makeup checklist going with me:
1) Bobbi brown bb cream - foundation, moisturiser and SPF in one.
2) Guerlain terracotta bronzer - I always take a good bronzer to blend in my makeup to my tan
3) Ysl shocking mascara - waterproof so it stays on in the heat
4) Mac select coverup concealer - 2shades to mix.
5) Urban decay naked palette
6) Revlon Lipbutters - I'm not really a lip person on holiday so these butters are great to add moisture and hint of colour to the lips.
7) Nars Orgasm blusher - soft pink to add a dash of colour for the nights out.
8) Maybelline 24hour gel eyeliner - for my feline flicks :)
9) Benefit Moonbeam - golden highlighter for cheekbones.
10) Bareminerals matte powder spf15 - controls shine with protection.
That's all of it...plus my Real Techniques brushes.
I would usually add eyelash curlers as I use then religiously but I'm getting lvl lash treatment before I go so no longer will I have my straight camel lashes!
A week of relaxation...bliss. But as soon as I land back home to the UK, I have a bride to do ...what I do for my passion.