Thursday 13 September 2012

Sun fun here I come!

Im finally taking my annual holiday. Being a bridal makeup artist is tricky because I need to work my schedule around my bookings. I'm usually booked all over the year especially summer so taking a summer holiday is virtually impossible.
I'm making the most of the week i do have off and am jetting away to sun, sand and spas :)

My makeup checklist going with me:

1) Bobbi brown bb cream - foundation, moisturiser and SPF in one.

2) Guerlain terracotta bronzer - I always take a good bronzer to blend in my makeup to my tan

3) Ysl shocking mascara - waterproof so it stays on in the heat

4) Mac select coverup concealer - 2shades to mix.

5) Urban decay naked palette

6) Revlon Lipbutters - I'm not really a lip person on holiday so these butters are great to add moisture and hint of colour to the lips.

7) Nars Orgasm blusher - soft pink to add a dash of colour for the nights out.

8) Maybelline 24hour gel eyeliner - for my feline flicks :)

9) Benefit Moonbeam - golden highlighter for cheekbones.

10) Bareminerals matte powder spf15 - controls shine with protection.

That's all of it...plus my Real Techniques brushes.

I would usually add eyelash curlers as I use then religiously but I'm getting lvl lash treatment before I go so no longer will I have my straight camel lashes!

A week of relaxation...bliss. But as soon as I land back home to the UK, I have a bride to do ...what I do for my passion.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment