Friday 26 October 2012

Leather, studs and the dark side...

Ok I'm not talking about some freaky dominatrix stuff...it's my 'look I'm lovin' at the moment. So autumn is in full swing now and it's gettin pretty damn cold now which is why I love leather in this weather. It's functional and very fashionable and I think this is the season you can wear it and look trendy. It's not really a good look for winter as that's when you get the trusty fur out, and the look is a bit to styled for a floaty spring/summer look.
I've been searching for a new leather jacket for a while now and really wanted a studded style but not too obviously studded as I would like it to be a classic look that I can wear again next year. I finally found it!
I went to Mango to see the new Kate Moss collection and came across this bad boy!
The leather is so soft and the studs are black so not too obvious. It fits like a glove and looks gorgeous on.

I've been teaming this up with a dark lip for that real autumnal look. Mac 'Darkside' is a gorgeous berry shade which looks gorgeous on the lip.
You guys should definatly try it. Think Megan Fox and go with a simple winged eyeliner.
I'm wearing Rimmel 'Desire' on my nails

No comments:

Post a Comment